Lynn Bradley is a bankruptcy and workers’ compensation attorney of Tucker Griffin Barnes, P.C. Attorneys at Law in Staunton. She brings more than 25 years of legal experience to our law firm that benefits our clients who have been hurt at work, or who finds themselves in difficult financial situations. After earning her J.D. from the T.C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond, she set out to begin making a positive difference in peoples’ lives through legal work.
She grew up in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, a steel town that enforced the values of honesty, hard work, education, and community. Between college and university, Lynn worked with at-risk youth to act as a role model and mentor, as well as to become a genuine friend for them. It was this experience that convinced her she belonged in a career that would help others, and this spirit of doing what is right for those in need continues in her work at Tucker Griffin Barnes. Thanks to her efforts as a workers’ compensation lawyer, she has personally helped secure millions of dollars in settlement amounts for her clients.
In her spare time, Lynn likes to tune into Pittsburgh Steelers and Alabama Crimson Tide football games. She spends some weekends on the beach or at wineries. As an avid animal lover, she has three rescue kittens who have found their forever home with her.
- B.A in Sociology/Criminal Justice – East Stroudsburg University (1989)
- J.D. – T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond (1993)
Admitted to Practice
Awards & Nominations
- Virginia Business Legal Elite (2015)
- Association of American Trial Lawyers Top 100 (workers’ compensation law, 2019)
Publications & Speaking Events
- CABA Workers’ Compensation CLE
- “How Medical Care Providers Can ‘Make’ or ‘Break’ Their Patient’s Workers’ Compensation Case” – Grand Rounds University of Virginia
- “Workers’ Compensation Basics Every Health Care Provider Should Know” – Grand Rounds University of Virginia
- “ABCs of Workers’ Comp for Medical Providers” – Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission Educational Seminar